"It was great to bring my family to WeHaKee for family camp. It was great to be together, away from technology and just enjoy time together in the outdoors. We plan to be back next year."
WeHaKee Family Camp
Family Camp Offers You and Your Family
- Opportunities to enjoy all the activities our campers enjoy.
- A chance to check out our camp facilities, staff and activities.
- Family and age group activities.
- Private overnight accommodations for your family.
WeHaKee Family Camp Activities
- Horseback Riding
- Swimming (heated pool and lake)
- Sailing and Windsurfing
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Waterskiing, Wakeboarding and Tubing
- Arts & Crafts and Jewelry
- Tennis and Badminton
- Soccer, Basketball, Archery, Camp Fires and other fun evening events
WeHaKee Staff will be there to help you and your family in all camp activity areas.
Great Food! Great Fun! Great People!
- $275 per person (ages 15 and older)
- $185 per person (ages 5 through 14)
- Children under age 5 can attend FREE!
Fees includes all meals as well as all activities & events. Families of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome.
Since 1923, WeHaKee continues today in the Catholic Family Camp tradition of the Dominicans of Sinsinawa. The program at WeHaKee is based on social justice principles and universal Gospel values. Participants of all faiths and spiritual backgrounds have always been welcome at WeHaKee!