WeHaKee Camp for Girls 100th Anniversary Celebration Weekend
Let’s celebrate together! This year represents WeHaKee’s remarkable 100th Anniversary and we have a great weekend of events planned for you Thursday, August 10 – Sunday, August 13, 2023 at WeHaKee Camp for Girls, N8104 Barker Lake Rd, Winter WI
100th Anniversary Camp Reunion Celebration Packages
We have two fantastic celebration event packages available:
Celebration Event + Onsite Lodging (Per Person)
3 nights single gender* communal lodging in our wood framed camper cabins, 8 meals (Thursday dinner thru Sunday breakfast), access to camp activities and celebration festivities.
Age 15 & Older: Pay What You Can! Suggested fee is$425
Under Age 15: Pay What You Can! Suggested fee is $350
* If you are considering bringing family members or friends who identify as male, please contact our Administrative Office prior to registering to discuss lodging options.
Optional Bedding Service
Bed sheets, pillow and pillow case, towels available for an additional $30 fee.
100th Anniversary Tentative Schedule
Reminders & Necessary Forms
- Completed Registration and Acceptance & Release forms (links below) and full payment should be submitted together to the WeHaKee Camp for Girls Administrative Office.
- Only one (1) person can be registered per registration form.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards may be used for payments.
- If writing a check, please make it out to Camp WeHaKee.
Either register online or download, print, and mail in your registration form.
Acceptance & Release Forms
Please download, print, and mail in your Acceptance & Release form to the WeHaKee Camp for Girls Administrative Office.