Our camper registrations have been arriving in large numbers – so much so that we have already had to close a number of sessions including:
- Session 6 (June 22-August 7, 2009)
- Session 4A (June 22-July 22, 2009)
- Session 4B (July 8-August 7, 2009)
- Session 2B (July 8-22, 2009)
Although those sessions are full, we still have openings in our other two 2-week sessions:
- 2A (June 22-July 6, 2009)
- 2C (July 24-August 7, 2009)
It is wonderful that families have recognized the power of the WeHaKee experience and have chosen WeHaKee for their daughters! It especially exciting to see that already over 70% of our 2008 campers will be returning this summer!
To help us get excited even more about this summer, we are experiencing a bit of summer here in April! Its 88 degrees (nearly 30 C) under beautiful clear skies! Wouldn’t it be great to be kayaking or canoeing across Hunter Lake right now??!!