WeHaKee World News: The Top 5 Reasons To Be A Camper at Camp WeHaKee
Welcome back to our WeHaKee World Blog! We have taken some time away to regroup, rethink and regenerate to become an even better source of Camp WeHaKee news and insights. We will be posting WeHaKee World News here each week. We hope you will enjoy what we have to share and we invite your comments, suggestions and thoughts regarding our weekly offerings. Thank you so much for being here!
Today let’s explore the Top 5 Reasons to join us at Camp WeHaKee this summer! Take a look…
- GREAT DIRECTORS: As WeHaKee Directors for nearly 20 years, Maggie and Bob Braun have been involved in youth development for over 50 combined years. They know how to find thebest staff and help them become great mentors and role models for the campers. They know the how to design and implement great campprogram that is challenging, rewarding, safe and fun! They know how to keep the camp facility safe and comfortable. Most importantly, they know how to create a sense of belonging in each camper the moment they arrive so that each camper feel supported and empowered to try new things and meet new people.
- INDEPENDENCE & CONFIDENCE: In the safe and nurturing environment of Camp WeHaKee, campers learn to become independent and self-reliant. And as they embrace their independence, their confidence rises to help them explore new things, discovering gifts and talents they never knew they had.
- SOCIALIZATION & CULTURAL EXPOSURE: With campers coming from around the nation and the world, each individual has the opportunity to meet and interact with peers from different backgrounds and create life-long and meaningful friendships. Worlds Apart, Come Together at WeHaKee allowing campers to discover what they have in common while appreciating the uniqueness of each individual!
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: WeHaKee offers a wide variety of outdoor activities such as swimming, kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing, horseback riding, tennis, soccer, volleyball as well as hiking and biking, providing ample opportunities for camper to foster a love for nature and the great outdoors.
- FUN!: Campers don’t seem to notice the tremendous growth and learning they are experiencing at camp because they are having so much fun. Between the exciting activities, the new friendships, the good food and great counselors, Camp WeHaKee provides fun and memorable experiences that our campers treasure for a lifetime.
There are certainly many, many more reasons for campers to come to Camp WeHaKee, but we thought this would be a good start. If you are considering WeHaKee and have more questions about why we are such a great place, please contact us anytime – 608-787-8304 or Info@WeHaKeeCampforGirls.com. Or if you have been to WeHaKee and have some other reasons a camper should come here for the summer of their life, please share! At the Heart of WeHaKee is Relationship!
Ready to register? Click HERE to join us at the premier girls camp that is Camp WeHaKee! We can’t wait to see you next summer!