COVID-19 Plan and No-Risk Cancellation Refund Policy
We are excited to welcome you back to WeHaKee Camp for Girls for the summer of 2021! We have always done our very best to keep each and every camper safe and healthy at WeHaKee and we will continue to be dedicated to the wellbeing of our camp community this summer. Rest assured, we are deeply confident that we can offer a healthy, safe, fun and exciting WeHaKee experience in Summer 2021!
No-Risk Refund and Cancellation Policies
Register with Confidence with No-Risk Registration
Acknowledging the uncertain path of the current COVID-19 situation, WeHaKee Camp for Girls is now offering a no-risk cancellation policy. This allows you to register now but retain the option to cancel with no financial penalty to you. If you decide that you wish to cancel for any reason, you have the choice to donate the funds you paid to WeHaKee, roll your funds over to the next summer or get a refund.
- Donate to Camp WeHaKee:
Choose to donate all or a portion of your deposit and payments made to WeHaKee Camp for Girls. As a nonprofit that relies on income from program payments, it is important for our community to understand that the financial implications of canceling a camp session are serious. WeHaKee Camp for Girls relies on camp fees to not just cover our summer costs, but also our year-round operations as we prepare for the upcoming camp season. Your donation will mean a great deal to helping us remain financially viable and your donation to WeHaKee is tax-deductible.
- Apply to Another Session or the Next Summer:
Apply all or a portion of your deposit and payments made on your account to your registration for the following summer. This helps us with financial planning and it will help you by knowing you have planned ahead.
- Request a Refund*:
We recognize that each of us is impacted in a variety of ways by this crisis. At your request, we will issue a partial or full refund.
* All refunds will be made via check. Refunds to our international families will be via credit card refund or bank wire transfer.
COVID-19 Planning for Summer 2021
Our planning will continue be adjusted as new information becomes available. We assure you that we will communicate with our camp community as our plans evolve. Keeping COVID-19 in mind, here is what we are already doing to prepare for a safe and successful Summer 2021:
- We have consulted with the American Camp Association, the CDC as well as our local and state health departments. In addition, we have learned new strategies based on the experiences of camps that were open last summer.
- We have engaged experts who specialize in COVID-19 issues and planning for summer camp programs. Their guidance has helped us develop the most robust policies and procedures to safely manage the challenges of the pandemic.
- We have included funding to cover additional staff and supplies as well as cleaning and sanitizing services as needed.
- We will partner with you, our families to ensure campers arrive healthy and depart healthy.
- Although we cannot guarantee that we will be COVID-19 free in Summer 2021, we assure you we will be prepared to respond quickly and effectively to isolate and contain any health issues that emerge to keep the great camp community healthy and safe.
For details of our preparations as well as important information families should know when sending their daughters to WeHaKee Camp for Girls, please review our: