Apply to Work at WeHaKee Camp for Girls
Being a camp staff member at WeHaKee will be challenging, yet fulfilling. It will be a job you will cherish for a lifetime.
Camp staff guide girls, ages 7 – 17, in relationships, leadership development, communication, respect for diversity, and appreciation of the natural world. Successful counselors are faith-filled, dynamic, energetic and compassionate. Counselors thrive in the out-of-doors, stretch beyond their comfort zone, and are thrilled to listen to the thoughts, hopes and dreams of a girl! They pray, play, and share with their campers all day – and sometimes all night!
If you are inspired by this type of work, we invite you to apply.
For the convenience of our applicants, we offer two options for filling out your application – online and printable forms.
The Mission of WeHaKee Camp for Girls
Online Application Forms
Since our Online Camp / Support Staff Application is more that one step/page, you can create an account and be able to save your progress. This way you can come back and finishing filling out the application later.
- The form stores potentially private and sensitive data on this server and protects it with a unique link which is displayed to the user on the page in plain, unencrypted text. The link is similar to a password so it’s strongly advisable to ensure that the page enforces a secure connection before activating this setting.
- When this setting is activated you will receive two confirmations and one notification automatically. When this setting is deactivated the confirmations and the notification will be deleted automatically and any modifications will be lost.
Camp Staff FormsOnline Camp Staff Application Online Camp Staff Reference Form
Support Staff Forms
Seasonal kitchen, housekeeping, and maintenance staff.Online Support Staff Application Online Support Staff Reference Form
Downloadable PDF Forms
Simply download and complete the appropriate application form. Then download and print three Camp / Support Staff Reference Forms and ask three individuals such as employers, professors, teachers, and others who have recent and significant knowledge about your abilities and character, to complete and return the forms to us at WeHaKee Camp for Girls.
- Download the Camp Staff Application
- Download the Camp Staff Reference Form
- Download the Support Staff Application
- Download the Support Staff Reference Form
All printed forms should be either mailed or faxed to the following location:
WeHaKee Camp for Girls
715 28th Street South
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
Fax: (608) 787-8257